We look forward to welcoming back all Children from all
year groups- years 1-6
on Monday 7th September 2020.
The Beginning of the School Day
NO BIKES OR SCOOTERS ALLOWED ON SITE AT PRESENT PLEASE.
- Staggered starting times will be in operation to help to ensure social distancing and to avoid parents and carers congregating in large numbers on the school site.
- There will be a socially distanced queuing system in place.
- 8:30a.m- 8:40 a.m. Years 4, 5 and 6 enter through their classroom doors via front gate.
- 8:45a.m- 8:55 a.m. Years 1,2 and 3 enter through main front door.
Siblings to arrive in the same time slot as the oldest child in their family.
- Only one parent or carer to drop off and collect.
- Parents are asked not to cross the coned area at any time.
- Parents will use the one-way system by entering at the gate on Noakes Meadow and leaving after drop off through the side gate into the alley way next to the meadow.
- Staff will be available to help with directing and caring for pupils so that they get safely to their classrooms.
For more information
Please read our conditional Plan for re opening school for all year groups.
You will find this under the key information tab on our website.
Your Child will need:
- Full school uniform.
- A Water bottle
- A PE Kit.
- A packed lunch if needed.
- A snack if they are in Key stage 2.
Your child will NOT need:
- a pencil case.
- or a school bag.
Please also note that there will be no access to our school office at present.
We look forward to seeing you on Monday.