21 September 2020
Dear Parents and Carers
R.e: Afterschool Club 3:00- 4:30 p.m.
From Monday 28 September we will be running our afterschool club. The cost of the club is £4:00 per session and this must be paid for in advance using you “Parent Pay” account.
We have had to put a number of measures into place to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19:
- Afterschool club must be booked in advance using the booking form which can be found on the “Parents” page of the school website we cannot accept children on an ad hoc basis
- There are to be no arrangements for earlier pick up children must stay for the duration of the club which will finish at 4:30p.m.
- Parents must keep to the one-way system and protocols for dropping off in the morning
- Parents are asked not to speak to the staff running the club and are requested to leave the site promptly
- There will be no re-entry for forgotten items
- Children will be kept in Key Stage “Bubbles” at the club with their own designated staff
- There will be no more than 20 children in the club
- Snack menu will be adjusted to ensure social distancing
- Strict hygiene measures will be in place and additional cleaning of equipment etc.
- Any parent or carer who is consistently late for pick up will forfeit their place in the club and there will be no refund for fees paid.
It is assumed by sending your child to afterschool club you agree to keeping the above arrangements and our COVID-19 Home School Agreement.
Peter McCabe Headteacher