• Follow and value the school code showing respect for the rights of ourselves and others.
• Give my child every help with his/her schooling
• Ensure that my child attends school and that any absences are properly notified
• See that my child arrives at and is collected promptly at the beginning and end of the school day
• Work with the school to ensure my child behaves well
• Try to make sure that my child wears his/her school uniform
• Attend appointments affecting my child’s health and education
• Support my child with his/her home activities encouraging them to do his/her best work
• Ensure that my child goes to bed at a reasonable time on school days
• To talk to the school if there are any problems that may affect my child’s work or behaviour
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set
by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some
functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this.
The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and we also use a
'crfstoken' token to prevent cross site request forgery.
to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device
types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.
Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional
functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to
enable them below: